Saturday, July 31, 2010

Copyright, Anthology, Quotes, and References

Updated Dec. 23, 2010

Many links, quotes, and indirect references are included in my blog articles.  Copyright information, graphics, pictures, brand names, and trademarks of various sources are the property of the respective owners. 

No part of this blog site may be reproduced in whole or in part, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, screen shots, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission of the copyright owner, Michael Rybin.

As a fellow author and publisher or blogger, I have tried to document acknowledgments, references, and citations bibliographically, though not all are formally listed as such.  I have made an effort to trace ownership of copyrighted material contained in my articles and to formally reference, or secure the necessary permission to use or republish specific information as-needed.  In addition, documents in my Scribd archive are believed to be open-source, or public domain.
In the event that any acknowledgment or copyrighted reference has been inadvertently omitted, I express my regrets and will make all necessary corrections to current and future publications.  This includes documents in this blog or in my Scribd archive.  Please let me know. 

Thank you,
Michael Rybin
© Copyright 2010 Michael Rybin, All Rights Reserved.

~۩~
Architecture is a wonderful life.
© Copyright 2010 Michael Rybin, All Rights Reserved.

As part of an architecture drawing course, here is my hand drawing the Rubik’s Cube
© Copyright 2010 Michael Rybin, All Rights Reserved.