Friday, August 6, 2010

Rate My Professors

Last updated Aug. 9, 2010

Rate My Professors is a great website to check out college professors.  You do not need an account to post.  I am keeping a copy of all my ratings of professors here because there does not seem to be a way to filter and quickly find just my ratings.  I will updated this particular blog periodically.  

Salt Lake Community College (SLCC)

SLCC Math 1010, Summer Semester 2010
Penny Allison is fantastic!  Pretest are a very helpful review.  Finish 80% of homework and you can rework missed test questions.  She will answer questions if you freeze on the test.  Penny is genuinely humble and welcomes correction when she makes math mistakes on the whiteboard. Additional opinions about Penny on Rate My Professors


SLCC Arch 1010, Summer Semester 2010
Kevin King is WOW! Thoughtfully designed assignments: e.g., talk with professional architects. Diverse teaching methods: exhibits, professional guests, interesting movies about architects. Clear assignment requirements for C with "flexible" but real challenge to "go beyond" for an A. Reaches out to student with difficulties.  Additional opinions about Kevin on Rate My Professors

Architecture is a wonderful life.
~۩~

© Copyright 2010 Michael Rybin, All Rights Reserved.